Quality Profile Selections for Florida Metal Roofing
Every Popular Style is Available
Installing the right roof doesn’t stop with the best quality materials at Tri County Metals—we strive to provide our customers with a large selection of the most popular styles for your beautiful new roof. Once our metal coils have been manufactured out of durable metals with quality paints, our customers choose from available crimps to provide exactly the roof you want for your home or building.
Call us now at (877) 670-2224 to discuss our metal roofing panel profiles.
Our available Trenton metal roofing panel profiles include:
- Ultra Rib: By far the most popular residential panel profile on today’s market, and suitable for any roof with a pitch of 2/12 or greater. This panel is manufactured right in our facility and is available in both 29 and 26 gauge.
- 5V Crimp: The 5V crimp panel has the classic look many of our customers are looking for to give your property the right feel. It is available in 26 gauge exclusively.
- PBR: This panel profile has proven the most popular for commercial use on the market. Suitable for any roof with a pitch greater than .5/12, and available in 26 gauge and 24 gauge.
- TCM Lok 1”: Among standing seam metal roofing panels, TCM Lok is a popular residential selection and is suitable for any roof with a pitch greater than 3/12. These are available Flat, Striated, or Ribbed, and 24 gauge only.
- TCM Lok 1 ½”: This variant size of the TCM Lok panel profile is also available Flat, Striated, or Ribbed. In TCM Lok profiles, the panel screws are aesthetically concealed beneath the panel and not visible.
- 1 ½” Snap Lok: The 1 ½” Snap Lok has the same available varieties and 24 gauge as both of our TCM Lok profiles. These standing seam roof panels are popular in do-it-yourself projects because they securely onto the roof deck.
- 2” Mechanical Lok: This panel profile is typically employed on commercial structures because of its inherent strength and weather tight seams. Also available in Flat, Striated, or Ribbed varieties and 24 gauge.
Tri County Metals—Our Dedication to Excellence
At Tri County Metals, our roofing is composed of a series of high-quality metal panels suitable for most any project. Our Trenton metal roofing specialists have been working, learning, and training since 2003.
Ready to place your order, or have questions for our friendly staff? Contact us today at (877) 670-2224.