PBR Metal Roofing Panel Profile
Suitable for any roof with a pitch greater than .5/12.
Tri County Metals PBR Metal Roofing Panels are the most popular commercial panel on the market. Available in 26 Gauge and 24 Gauge.
PBR Metal Roofing Panel Overview
- Applications: Residential, Agricultural, Light Commercial, Industrial
- Gauge: 26 gauge and 24 gauge
- Panel Profile: 36" Net Coverage, 4 ribs 12" On-Center, 1 1/4" high rib
- Substrate: Galvalume® steel sheet, AZ 50 and AZ 55, conforming to ASTM A792
- Finish: Siliconized Modified Polyester. Bare AZ55 Acrylic Galvalume®
- Warranty: Galvalume® - 25 years and 6 months. Painted – 40 years
- Color Chart
Florida Product Approvals for PBR Metal Panels
Tri County Metals PBR metal roofing profile in now approved in Florida for installation over "open framing", plywood and using 1x4 wood purlins. The addition of these new Florida Product Approvals adds great versatility for our homeowner and contractor customers as they work on a variety of project types and circumstances. If you have any questions or need additional documentation, do not hesitate to contact us.
Min. 26Ga. PBR Roof Panel over 15/32" Plywood
Florida Product Approval # 4595.3
Min. 26Ga. PBR Roof Panel over 1×4 Wood Purlins over 15/32" Plywood
Florida Product Approval # 4595.4
26Ga. PBR Roof Panel over Open Framing
Florida Product Approval # 9903.1
26 Ga. PBR Wall Panels
Florida Product Approval # 9901.1
Total Solar Reflectance (TSR) Percentage is the amount of heat reflected by the coated steel. Actual colors may vary from the samples show. Actual color chips are available upon request.