Ensure a weather tight seal in your valleys by using expanding foam. Expanding foam is a self-adhering foam sealant which expands to fill contours and gaps created from the ribs in the metal roof.
- Seals out wind driven rain
- Holds up against extreme temperatures
- Won't dry up and become brittle
- Maintains seal during expansion and contraction of the metal roof panels
- Resistant to bug and other vermin
Easy to install. After the product is removed from the package, the material begins to expand gradually. Sold by the 20'roll. Use 1 roll for every w-valley needed.