Metal Roofing Underlayment in Florida
A Crucial Aspect of Effective Metal Roofing
The performance of your roof can be affected if the right underlayment is not utilized. Underlayment is designed to help control any water that might be leaking through the panels of the metal roofing. Since 2003, our team at Tri County Metals has been helping contractors and homeowners obtain the resources they need to successfully finish their roofing projects. We have a friendly and knowledgeable team that is able to point you in the right direction of selecting the right underlayment for your Trenton metal roofing.
Give us a call at (877) 670-2224 for more information.
A Better Underlayment For Metal Roofs than Felt
Synthetic Underlayment is 100% synthetic woven roof underlayment offering high tear strengths, and a proprietary walking surface.
- 10 times lighter per square than 30# felt
- 10 squares per roll weighing only 20 lbs
- UV resistant and can be exposed for up to 6 months
- Pre-printed nailing pattern speeds installation
- 25 year warranty to shed water
Peel and Stick Underlayment
Peel and Stick Underlayment is a self-adhering underlayment composed of non-slip, cross-laminated polymer film laminated to a high temperature rubberized asphalt adhesive. It is engineered to be installed under metal roofs. It provides secondary water resistance should the main roof be damaged.
- Self-Seals around Nails and Screws
- Can be left exposed up to 90 days after installation
- Self-adhering means no extra fasteners penetrating the roof deck.