Metal Roofing Calculator for Savings
Are you interested in installing a metal roof? A lot of people are going for metal roofing due to the numerous benefits. Savings is a big reason. Using this Metal roofing calculator will help calculate savings compared to shingles.
According to a US Census that was done in 2014, the average square footage of the American roof is 1700 square feet. But to accurately calculate the cost of a metal roof, you’re interested in installing factors is much more than just knowing the square footage of your roof.
Here are some of the things you need to keep in mind.
The metal cost is per square (100 square feet). The waste percentage depends on the complexity of the job. It will probably be between 5% and 20%. Adding in other details such as fasteners, ridge caps, valleys, gable edges, drip edges, etc. the total amount that you end up paying could be 4 or 8 times the cost of just the materials. But it is all worth it as installing a metal roof in your house is a good investment that will last you a lifetime.
While it might feel like paying a lot in the beginning, the more you end up staying in the house, the more you will get to reap the benefits of a metal roof.
Here are a few benefits you might find with the metal roofing calculator:
- Our metal roofing will enable the roof of your house to reflect up to 59% of the heat energy given out by the sun. This will automatically save you 23% with regards to your annual cooling costs when compared to asphalt roofs.
- Metal roofs are also very durable, and you won’t have to worry about it getting damaged due to environmental factors. What about lightning strikes? You might ask. Well, unlike asphalt which is petroleum based (combustible) a metal roof can help protect your house better.
- Also being environment-friendly it can qualify you for tax credits.
- Due to the lightweight of the metal roof, it can also be installed over an existing shingle roof. Though you will need to check with your local building department if this sort of installation method is approved.
- The durability of a metal roof saves you from expensive roof fixing costs that you might have to pay in the future.
Equip Yourself with Metal Roofing Prices
If you’re someone who wants to calculate the cost of installing a metal roof, then you can do so through our Metal Roofing Calculator for Savings. Fill out all of the details required by the tool and we will help you receive an estimate of the cost you’ll have to pay to install a Tri County Metals roof for your beautiful home.
If you have any questions or concerns,
please use the form below or just call us at (877) 670-2224.